Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Berlin update...

When I decided to go to Berlin, a few people thought it was rubbish timing to be going just in time for the dark, dark Winter. Winter hasn't hit yet, but I sure am glad I got here in time to experience my first real Autumn:


I don't miss the hot Sydney temperatures at all, and I'm kind of looking forward to this depressingly grey Winter. I mean, when you put it like that it doesn't seem so appealing but I'm curious to see what it feels like to live in sub-zero weather...I am setting myself up for a fall here I'm sure!

Meanwhile, here are some of the vintage shoe finds I've scored while in town so far. They'll be going up in the store at some point, when I figure out the postal system!

I found the prettiest pair of navy suede Bruno Magli pumps (with the bows), and some Bally oxford flats (not pictured, I'm not sure why). Actually the brown suede brogue-y lace-up flats you see at the bottom were a pair I got in North Conway, New Hampshire while I was road-tripping with some dear friends a couple months ago. They're by Cole Haan, and have never been worn! I took them with me thinking I'd keep them but I have managed to collect so many other pairs while travelling, and they're beginning to bog me down.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin